March 5-6, 2022
March 5-6, 2022
FOLLLOW US FOR UPDATES
Each CTPL is a 2-day format with bracket play/power pools.
Seeding for CTPL #1 - 4 is based off the following criteria:
- LS Regional Ranking - determines Club vs Open
- Previous Finishes in a CTPL - Teams who played in a previous CTPL will be seeded higher
We reserve the right to combine divisions for tournament scheduling purposes to ensure proper formatting and match count.
No tiebreakers throughout the tournament!
Ties will be determined by Match %, Set %, and then Point %. Two-way ties will be determined by Head to Head.
CTPL Winner and Overall Champion
- Each CTPL will have an individual winner
- Overall CTPL Points Champion is determined by the following system:
- 1 point earned for each CTPL attended
- Points earned at each CTPL
- 1st place: 10 points
- 2nd place: 8 points
- 3rd place: 5 points
- 4th place: 3 points
All teams must check-in online prior to their first match. There will be no on-site check-in and no paper copies will be accepted at the event.
Roster changes cannot be made after confirming online check in. If a roster change is needed, email email@example.com to request a check in reset, and then complete the online check in process again.
Teams that drop from this event after being accepted in to the tournament are subject to the standard refund policy for our events. If a team drops due to a positive COVID case they are not entitled to a refund. Our staff will work diligently to fill this spot for our event. If our staff is able to find a team to replace your dropped team, then you will be eligible for a full refund less the $25 drop fee. If our staff is unable to find a replacement team you will not be eligible for a refund for this event.
COVID Health and Safety
approach clothing co. will be the exclusive merchandise provider for the Central Texas Power League. Be sure to check out their booth at two of our tournament locations for hoodies, crewnecks and more!
Purchase a ticket here: Ticket Guru
Tickets will open closer to the event.
Need help with purchasing tickets? Take 2 minutes to read this guide.
Ticketing is ONLINE and CASHLESS.
PHOTO ID and TICKET must be presented for facility entry EVERY TIME.
Tickets are issued individually by attendee name and are not shareable or transferrable.
|TICKET||PRICE PER DAY|
|Child (5 & under)||Free|
*Chaperones & team representatives must purchase a spectator wristband
Austin Sports Center Central (ASC Central)
425 Woodward St., Austin, TX 78704
Austin Sports Center Cedar Park (ASC CP)
1420 Toro Grande Blvd., Cedar Park, TX 78613
CTX Fieldhouse (CTXF)
2610 Main St. Ste. 106, Buda, TX 78610
Round Rock Sports Center (RRSC)
2400 Chisolm Trl., Round Rock, TX 78681
St. Michael's Athletic Center (SMAC)
3000 Barton Creek Blvd., Austin, TX 78735
- The following are not allowed at the event or venue(s):
- Outside food, drink, or coolers
- Smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms
- Ball handling off the court
- Outdoor chairs inside the venue(s)
- Pets; exception for guide or service animals
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors.
- The event and venue(s) are not responsible for lost or stolen items and reserve the right to remove individuals for unacceptable behavior and/or be subject to further legal action.
Central Texas Fieldhouse / St. Michael's Athletic Center
- Free parking is available on-site
Premier Athletic Center
- 300 parking spaces with room for tailgating
- No parking on grass or dirt
- PAC Policies
Austin Sports Center Buildings
- Free parking is available on-site on a first come, first served basis
- For more information regarding overflow parking, please read Parking Options at Austin Sports Center