March 6 - 7, 2021
March 6 - 7, 2021
Each CTPL is a 2-day format with bracket play/power pools.
Seeding for CTPL #1 - 4 is based off the following criteria:
- LS Regional Ranking - determines Club vs Open
- Previous Finishes in a CTPL - Teams who played in a previous CTPL will be seeded higher
We reserve the right to combine divisions for tournament scheduling purposes to ensure proper formatting and match count.
No tiebreakers throughout the tournament!
Ties will be determined by Match %, Set %, and then Point %. Two-way ties will be determined by Head to Head.
CTPL Winner and Overall Champion
- Each CTPL will have an individual winner
- Overall CTPL Points Champion is determined by the following system:
- 1 point earned for each CTPL attended
- Points earned at each CTPL
- 1st place: 10 points
- 2nd place: 8 points
- 3rd place: 5 points
- 4th place: 3 points
All teams are required to check-in prior to their first match.
On-Site - main entrance of each venue
No early check-in available.
Day 1 7am - 9am & 1pm - 3pm
Online - week of tournament
Opens - Monday, March 1, 2021 - 12am
Closes - Friday, March 5, 2021 - 5pm
COVID Health and Safety
approach clothing co. will be the exclusive merchandise provider for the Central Texas Power League. Be sure to check out their booth at both of our tournament locations for hoodies, crewnecks and Tour gear!
CARD ONLY! NO CASH!
The event is CASHLESS when purchasing wristbands. We will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Apple Pay.
Wristbands will be sold at the main entrance of each playing venue during the below times. Wristbands will be accepted at all playing venues.
Day 1 7am - 6pm
Day 2 7am - Noon
|AGE||PRICE (2 day/1 day)|
|Student/Senior (6-18, 65+)||$6/$3|
|Child (5 & under)||Free|
*Chaperones & team representatives must purchase a spectator wristband
- The following are not allowed at the event or venue(s):
- Outside food, drink, or coolers
- Smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms
- Ball handling off the court
- Outdoor chairs inside the venue(s)
- Pets; exception for guide or service animals
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors.
- The event and venue(s) are not responsible for lost or stolen items and reserve the right to remove individuals for unacceptable behavior and/or be subject to further legal action.
Central Texas Fieldhouse / St. Michael's Athletic Center
- Free parking is available on-site
Premier Athletic Center
- 300 parking spaces with room for tailgating
- No parking on grass or dirt
- PAC Policies
Austin Sports Center Buildings
- Free parking is available on-site on a first come, first served basis
- For more information regarding overflow parking, please read Parking Options at Austin Sports Center