March 2-3, 2024
March 2-3, 2024
FOLLLOW US FOR UPDATES
2024 Registration will open September 1st, 2023 at 12:00am EST.
Entry Fee - TBD
Registration Deadline - TBD
Registration Close Deadline - TBD
For more information about registration, late fees, & refunds please see our Policies and Procedures.
*All Entry Fees are payable via AES, a check in the mail to Austin Sports Central, or an E-Check via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org(eCheck's do not have additional fees)
Each CTPL is a 2-day format with bracket play/power pools.
Seeding for CTPL #1 - 4 is based off the following criteria:
- LS Regional Ranking - determines Club vs Open
- Previous Finishes in a CTPL - Teams who played in a previous CTPL will be seeded higher
We reserve the right to combine divisions for tournament scheduling purposes to ensure proper formatting and match count.
No tiebreakers throughout the tournament!
Ties will be determined by Match %, Set %, and then Point %. Two-way ties will be determined by Head to Head.
All teams must check-in online prior to their first match. There will be no on-site check-in and no paper copies will be accepted at the event.
Roster changes cannot be made after confirming online check in. If a roster change is needed, email email@example.com to request a check in reset, and then complete the online check in process again.
Contact: Austin Sports Center Event Staff
General Inquiry E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email is the best way to contact us during and outside office hours.
COVID Health and Safety
Austin Sports Center Pay Per View Live Stream:
Next Level Global provides live streaming at ASC Buildings ONLY. If there are issues during an event (accessing, streaming, or wanting refund), please contact NLG by phone or email
approach clothing co. will be the exclusive merchandise provider for the Central Texas Power League. Be sure to check out their booth at two of our tournament locations for hoodies, crewnecks and more!
*11-digit Team Code is required for purchase.
|TICKET||PRICE PER DAY|
|Child/Senior (under 13, 65+)||TBD|
|Children 5 & under||TBD|
All ticket prices for this event are set and determined by the Lone Star Region.
- The following are not allowed at the event or venue(s):
- Outside food, drink, or coolers
- Smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms
- Ball handling off the court
- Outdoor chairs inside the venue(s)
- Pets; exception for guide or service animals
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors.
- The event and venue(s) are not responsible for lost or stolen items and reserve the right to remove individuals for unacceptable behavior and/or be subject to further legal action.
St. Michael's Athletic Center / Round Rock Sports Center
- Free parking is available on-site
Austin Sports Center Buildings
- Free parking is available on-site on a first come, first served basis
- For more information regarding overflow parking, please read Parking Options at Austin Sports Center
Due to ongoing construction at the Austin Sports Center Cedar Park location, parking onsite will be limited due to construction area taking up part of the lot. You are allowed to park on the street if you are following traffic signs and laws, and there will be overflow parking available across the street at the Austin Sports Center Sand Facility. No spectators will be allowed to park in the Nitro Swimming or Tumble Tech parking lots. If parked there, YOU WILL BE TOWED.
We ask that you try to carpool to the facility to conserve parking and ensure you have a seamless entrance into the event. We encourage patrons to park at the nearby HEB, Walmart, or Home Depot and then carpool to the ASC CP facility from there. Spots fill very quickly at this site, so individuals arriving after the first matches have begun are likely to face limited parking options onsite.