Summer Sand Club
Summer Sand Club
Our main club season is a 12 week summer training program, running June 1st through August 19th. Training is offered at 3 locations; Cedar Park (ASC Sand Complex), West Austin (WAYA), and Buda (CTX Fieldhouse) to accommodate athletes around Central Texas. An evaluation/tryout is NOT REQUIRED for the 2021 season. Every athlete must register online, under their high school graduation year, to be accepted into the Summer Sand Club program. The session package is selected during registration, along with uniform sizing, and a $350 deposit to secure a spot in the program. Session packages are treated as punch cards and expire August 19th; they do not roll over into other seasons, unless the year round package option is selected. The summer program is strictly training, and tournament competition is not included. Practice sessions consist of 90 minutes of skill's training and 30 minutes of SAQ conditioning. We welcome all male and female athletes, as well as AJV indoor and non AJV athletes to compete with AJV Sand. You do not need a partner, but can sign up and train with one.
Our club and facilities staff are taking the health and safety of our athletes seriously. Please note the actions below are a sample of the full efforts we are taking to operate our facilities safely.
- No spectators allowed in the facilities or around the athletes; viewing areas located outside venues, away from the sand courts.
- Face Coverings required for everyone in the facilities- not required during physical activity.
- Hand sanitize or wash hands before entering the facility.
- Bring your own water bottle; drinking fountains available to refill containers.
- No physical contact & players (off the court) must practice physical distancing
- Pre-register for each practice session to ensure small group training; practice sign-up link included in registration confirmation email.
The Summer Sand Club registration is a two step process- first, register below and select a session package to submit payment. After successfully registering for the Summer Club Program, the system sends a confirmation email with a sign-up link to register for each practice session. This second registration is to save a spot for your desired practice date, time, & location- spots are limited; first come, first serve. The second registration is free, and practices may be added at any time using the sign-up link; for practice modifications, please email email@example.com.
We offer a flexible practice schedule, for the busy summer, with 144 different practice options to train in the sand. Athletes are able to train at any practice within their training group (applies to Cedar Park location only.) Session packages are treated as punch cards, and athletes have until August 19th to use their purchased sessions, unless the year round package is selected.
ASC Sand Complex in Cedar Park:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 9:30- 11:30 am (All groups)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 5:30- 7:30 pm (Groups A & B)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 7:00- 9:00 pm (Groups C & D)
WAYA Sand Courts in West Austin:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30- 11:30 am (All Groups)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30- 8:30 pm (All Groups)
CTX Fieldhouse Sand Courts in Buda:
- Mondays & Wednesdays 6:30- 8:30 pm (All Groups) Begins Wednesday, June 2nd.
Training Groups: (For evening practices in Cedar Park)
Group A- 12 & under athletes
Group B- 14 & under and some 16 & under athletes (with less than two years of sand experience)
Group C- 16 & under and some 14 & under athletes (with more than two years of sand experience)
Group D- 18 & under athletes
Age Definitions for the 2020- 2021 Season:
18U Born on or after September 1, 2002
16U Born on or after September 1, 2004
14U Born on or after September 1, 2006
12U Born on or after September 1, 2008
Player's fees are broken out into the first payment (deposit) due during the online registration process, then monthly installments. Additional payment plans are available upon request. The $350 deposit is required to secure your spot in the program, and then payments begin on the 10th of the next month.
Session Package Fees: (pay in full or apply payment plan option)
9 sessions- $350 deposit, $225 July 10th= $575 Total; plus 2.5% processing fee
12 sessions- $350 deposit, $345 July 10th= $695 Total; plus 2.5% processing fee
18 sessions- $350 deposit, $273 July 10th, $272 August 10th= $895 Total; plus 2.5% processing fee
Unlimited Summer- $350 deposit, $450 July 10th, $450 August 10th= $1250 Total; plus 2.5% processing fee
Unlimited Year Round- $350 deposit, $371 July- December= $2576 Total; plus 2.5% processing fee
- Summer training 12 weeks (June 1st- Aug 19th)
- Fall training12 weeks (Aug 31st- Nov 18th)
- Thanksgiving clinics 4 sessions (Nov 22nd & 23rd)
- December training 6 sessions (Nov 30th- Dec 16th)
- Winter clinics 4 sessions (Dec 20th & 21st)
- Winter training 10 weeks (Jan 4th- Mar 10th)
- Spring training 10 weeks (Mar 22nd- May 26th)
Flexible payment plans available upon request.
*Drop-ins available for $60, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability & sign-up link.
Player dues cover:
*The uniform package consists of the following items: 2 tank tops, t-shirt, shorts, bag, & sunglasses.
Tournament competition is NOT included in the Summer Sand Club training program. Registration is separate and at the discretion of the players. Please visit our Tournament Page for upcoming events.
Need to reach out?
Contact Amber Wise or Ashley Ivy Swift with all your AJVsand questions.
Learn more about the competitive advantage players receive by training with us.