"AAU qualifiers award 2 bids (5 team minimum) to the 2020 West Coast AAU Junior Olympic Games; July 15th- 18th, in Santa Monica, CA. *USA qualifiers will award 3 American bids for the BRQs & 4 Open bids for the BNQ to the 2020 USA National Beach Junior Championships; dates & location TBD 'Champions of the Court events are Queen of the Beach format. Sign up individually & play with each player in the pool, no partner needed! ^BVNE events award 4 bids to the 2020 Kauai Bikini Championship and the 2020 BVNE International College Recruiting Championships; dates & location TBD `P1440 qualifier awards bids to the 2020 P1440 Jr National Championships; July 1st- July 3rd, at Huntington State Beach, CA. ~AVP America events award bids (5+ teams= 2 bids, 12+ teams= 4 bids* 2 Star Only) to the AVP America Nationals in Atlantic City, July 28th- 30th, & East Coast (Singer Island, FL June 13-14) or West Coast (Santa Monica, CA June 27- 30) AVP America Championships
How To Register
1. Click on the register buttons below to enter the ASC BracketPal site.
2. Scroll down to the bottom & select the "Register Now!" button.
3. Participants must have USAV Memberships for insurance purposes & the required membership for that event.
4. Enter team information and click "Register".
4. Continue to payment page to complete registration.
5. The system will automatically send a confirmation email.
*USAV Medical Release forms required at check-in for all events.
FEES: $70 Early Bird, $80 Regular (2 weeks out), $90 Late (48 hours); plus $4 processing fee
BVNE event fees: $86.82 Regular/ $102.27 Late (48 hours out) *BVNE website
USAV BNQ fees: $86.82 Early Bird (before May 13th), $107.42 Regular, $128.01 Late Registration (after May 27th) *USAV website
Age Definitions for the 2021 Season:
- 18U Born on or after July 1, 2002
- 16U Born on or after July 1, 2004
- 14U Born on or after July 1, 2006
- 12U Born on or after July 1, 2008
We're here to help! Email us your tournament concerns.
Need A Partner?
Sign up on the tournament sub list!