Club Volleyball Tryouts
Our tryouts have concluded for the 2021-22 season, but we still have spots on our teams! All athletes wanting to be a part of Austin Juniors must register for and attend a tryout. See dates for supplemental tryouts and the positions we are looking to fill in the table below.
Our next supplemental tryouts will take place on one day in one large group. We are only trying out players for the positions needed below.
1:00- 2:30 pm
ASC Central Gym (425 Woodward, Austin, Tx 78704)
Parents are allowed to come help check their kids in but are not allowed in the gym during the tryout. Check in will begin no earlier than 12:45 pm.
There are no refunds once registered, and we are not accepting credits for tryout registrations. If you do not show up, or if you try out for another club and choose to stay with them, your tryout registration fee is forfeited.
2022 Season Information
***practice schedule, tournament schedule, and coaching assignments are all subject to change.
- Austin Junior Volleyball is a 501c3 non profit organization.
- Our fees are competitive with, if not cheaper than, other clubs in the area.
- We have the best coaching and training staff in the Central Texas area. Many of our coaches were college coaches and played in college.
- Over ten full-time staff members are ready to help with any issues or questions you may have.
- Two full-time recruiting staff members promote our athletes year-round.
- We have the best facilities and equipment accessible to the Central Texas area.
How to Register
- Click on the correct age group for your daughter.
- Click the blue "Register" button.
- When prompted, either login to your existing account or create a new account with Austin Juniors.
- Fill out the required information.
- Agree to the COVID-19 waiver.
- Pay the tryout fee (Note: We are not accepting credits for tryout registrations)
Your registration is not considered complete until your registration is paid for and you have accepted the waivers.
Still have questions?
We have answers!
Need Financial Assistance?
We want every athlete to play regardless of their ability to pay.