2020-2021 ajv Tryouts
Registration is now open for Austin Junior Volleyball tryouts for the 2020-21 season! Due to health reasons and facility capacity limits, our tryout format has changed. Please read through this page and visit our FAQ section to gain a thorough understanding of the changes.
New Tryout Format
11s will have a one-day tryout.
Athletes trying out for 12s and 13s have the choice to attend the Day 1 tryout session that works best for their family, but each athlete may only attend one Day 1 tryout session. Both Day 1 tryout sessions will be identical. On the second day of the tryout, all athletes will be together at the same location at the same time.
We ask that only athletes be inside the building during the tryout process for health reasons and to comply with government capacity regulations. Parents are welcome to help their athlete check in.
This year, tryouts for AJV South teams will take place concurrently with Austin Junior Volleyball tryouts. Athletes hoping to be considered for AJV South should register for the tryouts below. Please indicate in the registration that you'd like to play for an Elite or CTX team. Visit austinjuniorssouth.com for more information on AJV South.
Current team needs
We still have spots on some of our teams! If you can fill one of these spots, email Mike Garcia to schedule a supplemental tryout.
- 18s: No Spots
- 17s: No spots
- 16s: Middle blockers (travel and regional teams) & Outside hitters (regional team)
- 15s: Middle blockers (travel and regional teams)
2020 Season Information
- Austin Junior Volleyball is a 501c3 non profit organization.
- Our fees are competitive with, if not cheaper than, other clubs in the area.
- We have the best coaching and training staff in the Central Texas area. Many of our coaches were college coaches and played in college.
- Over ten full-time staff members are ready to help with any issues or questions you may have.
- Two full-time recruiting staff members promote our athletes year-round.
- We have the best facilities and equipment accessible to the Central Texas area.
How to Register
- Click on the correct age group for your daughter.
- Click the blue "Register" button.
- When prompted, either login to your existing account or create a new account with Austin Juniors.
- Fill out the required information.
- Agree to the COVID-19 waiver.
- Pay the tryout fee (Note: This payment is non-refundable. We are not accepting credits for tryout registrations)
Your registration is not considered complete until your registration is paid for and you have accepted the waivers.
Still have questions?
We have answers!
Need Financial Assistance?
We want every athlete to play regardless of their ability to pay.