Each CTPL is a 2-day format with bracket play/power pools.
Seeding for CTPL #1 - 4 is based off the following criteria:
- LS Regional Ranking - determines Club vs Open
- Previous Finishes in a CTPL - Teams who played in a previous CTPL will be seeded higher
We reserve the right to combine divisions for tournament scheduling purposes to ensure proper formatting and match count.
No tiebreakers throughout the tournament!
Ties will be determined by Match %, Set %, and then Point %. Two-way ties will be determined by Head to Head.
CTPL Winner and Overall Champion
- Each CTPL will have an individual winner
- Overall CTPL Points Champion is determined by the following system:
- 1 point earned for each CTPL attended
- Points earned at each CTPL
- 1st place: 10 points
- 2nd place: 8 points
- 3rd place: 5 points
- 4th place: 3 points
All teams must check-in online prior to their first match. There will be no on-site check-in and no paper copies will be accepted at the event.
Roster changes cannot be made after confirming online check in. If a roster change is needed, email email@example.com to request a check in reset, and then complete the online check in process again.
COVID Health and Safety
DIVISIONS & SCHEDULE
approach clothing co. will be the exclusive merchandise provider for the Central Texas Power League. Be sure to check out their booth at ASC CP and Roots Treehouse for hoodies, crewnecks and more!
Presale is open and will close at noon on Friday, January 15th. Purchases can be picked up at either ASC CP, Roots or shipped to your house!
CARD ONLY! NO CASH!
Purchase a ticket here: Ticket Guru
Need help with purchasing tickets? Take 2 minutes to read this guide.
Ticketing is ONLINE and CASHLESS.
PHOTO ID and TICKET must be presented for facility entry EVERY TIME.
Due to COVID restrictions, our policies have become stricter to enable contact tracing and spectator limitations. Tickets are issued individually by attendee name and are not shareable or transferrable.
Live Streaming is available at the following locations. Live stream fees may vary based upon building.
SMAC and CTFX do not offer livestreaming.
|AGE||PRICE (2 day/1 day)|
|Student/Senior (6-18, 65+)||$6/$3|
|Child (5 & under)||Free|
*Chaperones & team representatives must purchase a spectator wristband
15407 Long Vista Dr Suite 100, Austin, TX 78728
***bring your own camp chairs for seating
St. Michael's Athletic Center (SMAC)
3000 Barton Creek Blvd., Austin, TX 78735
1420 Toro Grande Blvd., Cedar Park, TX 78613
425 Woodward St., Austin, TX 78704
2610 Main St. Ste. 106, Buda, TX 78610
- The following are not allowed at the event or venue(s):
- Outside food, drink, or coolers
- Smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms
- Ball handling off the court
- Outdoor chairs inside the venue(s)
- Pets; exception for guide or service animals
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors.
- The event and venue(s) are not responsible for lost or stolen items, and reserve the right to remove individuals for unacceptable behavior and/or be subject to further legal action.
St. Michael's Athletic Center / Round Rock Sports Center
- Free parking is available on-site
Austin Sports Center Buildings
- Free parking is available on-site on a first come, first served basis
- For more information regarding overflow parking, please read Parking Options at Austin Sports Center