Tournament Policies & Procedures
Submit tournament entry fees one of the following ways:
1. Advanced Event Systems (AES)
2. Mail a check payable to Austin Sports Center to the below address:
Austin Sports Center
Attn: ‘Event Name’
425 Woodward St.
Austin, TX 78704
1. Registration Deadline - Teams that register or pay after this date will incur a $50 late fee
2. Registration Closed Deadline - Teams that register or pay after this date will incur a $100 late fee
3. Move Fee - Teams that move divisions after the team has been accepted (before or after the deadline) will incur a $50 fee
Move & fee will only be applied if the move is available. If the move benefits the tournament, the fee will be waived.
Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis once a team has completed all registration requirements. Acceptance for all teams is always contingent on space available.
- Register for the event on AES
- Submit entry fee payment
- *Fulfill stay to play - If a club/team is located outside 60 miles of the playing venue, they must reserve at least 5 hotel rooms within the tournament's block for the entirety of the event
*Only required to complete if the tournament is a stay to play event. This will be identified under the Club Director section of each respective tournament webpage.
|Full Refund||If a team drops before the registration deadline|
|All but $150 will be refunded||If a team drops between the registration deadline and the closed registration deadline|
|No Refund||If a team drops after the closed registration deadline|
- If you pay online via AES, the convenience fee is non-refundable.
- All entry fees are nontransferable. A team may not apply this entry fee to any other tournament.
How to check-in on AES:
- Go to "My Events"- select event name
- Click on "My Teams"
- Click "Check-In" (to verify or make changes to your roster
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Verify Roster" once updated
- Enter credentials- Name and Phone Number
- Click "Check-in"
- Once a team has checked-in online, they will be unable to make changes to their roster.
- If a change is needed to be made after submission, the team must contact the tournament director
Miss online check-in, teams will be able to check-in on-site during the team check-in hours posted on the tournament page. Teams should bring a printed copy of their AES roster with a signature.
- Regardless of online or on-site, all rosters must be signed and include a phone number
- All USAV #s must be verified (players and coaches)
- All coaches must be IMPACT certified or they will not be allowed to sit on the bench
- Please note the contact information on the roster turned in will be used for any emergency updates during the event
Events hosted within the Lone Star Region need to comply with the above requirements and their roster must include:
- Impact Certified Coach
- Scorer – can be “in-progress” by clinic attendance or pre-registration scorer chair
- Referee– can be “in-progress” by clinic attendance or pre-registration with Referee Chair
- Minimum of six (6) registered athletes
How to satisfy requirements:
- To become IMPACT certified: coaches can take the course through their membership record by choosing USAV Clinics
- To become a Scorer applicant: send application anticipated clinic date, and $25 clinic fee to Steve Crane, Scorer Chair, 18710 Appletree Hill Lane, Houston, Texas 77084
- To become a Referee applicant: send application, anticipated clinic date, and $25 fee to the Thomas Hoy, Referee Chair, 3019 Nantucket Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78230 AND email copy of application and check to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To become a registered member go to www.lsvolleyball.org and use the “Registration” menu option