January 4, 2020
January 4, 2020
All divisions (14s-18s) - $175
Registration Deadline - December 18, 2019
All teams are required to check-in prior to their first match.
Main Entrance of playing venue
AM Wave - 7am-9am
PM Wave - 1pm-3pm
Week of Tournament
Open - Monday, December 30, 2019 - 12am
Close - Friday, January 3, 2020 - 5pm
|14 Girls||AM||ASC Central|
|15 Girls||PM||ASC Cedar Park|
|16 Girls||AM||ASC Cedar Park|
|17 Girls||PM||ASC Cedar Park|
|18 Girls||AM||ASC Cedar Park|
NEW THIS YEAR!
The ASC Tournaments will be CASHLESS when purchasing wristbands. We will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Apple Pay.
Wristbands will be sold at the main entrance of each playing venue during the below times. Wristbands will be accepted at all playing venues.
Saturday 7am - 6pm
|Student/Senior (6-18, 65+)||$3|
|Child (5 & under)||Free|
*Chaperones & team representatives must purchase a spectator wristband.
- No outside food or drink is permitted inside the venue or exhibit halls.
- No ice chests, coolers, or food carriers will be allowed inside the venue or exhibit halls
- No smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms, are strictly prohibited of any kind allowed inside the venue
- Be sure to pick up any trash and dispose of in the available recycle and trash cans
- Secure all valuables. The event nor the venue is responsible for lost or stolen items
- No ball handling in the hallways or areas not covered by sport-court
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors within the venue
- No outdoor chairs inside the venue
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited
- Do not block, gather or store equipment in or near doorways, entrance-ways or hallways
- Team meetings should not be held on the courts
- Please use emergency exits for emergencies only
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades are prohibited
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the facility and/or be subject to further legal action
Austin Sports Center Buildings
Free parking is available on-site on a first come, first served basis
For more information regarding overflow parking, please read through the below document: