Tour of Texas Warm Up
Tour of Texas Warm Up
All divisions - $335
Registration Deadline - November 20, 2019
This tournament will follow a 2-day format.
- 5 guaranteed matches
- R1 will be provided
- Work teams will be responsible for providing the R2
There will be no tiebreakers throughout the tournament
All ties will be determined by Match %, Set %, Point %
(2-way ties will be determined by Head to Head)
All teams are required to check-in prior to their first match.
Main entrance of each playing venue
No early check-in available
Day 1 7am-9am & 1pm-3pm
Week of Tournament
Open - Monday, December 9, 2019 - 12am
Close - Friday, December 13, 2019 - 5pm
The Tour of Texas Warm Up 16s-18s will be hosted by Central Texas Fieldhouse.
|14s Division||AM||SMAC or ASC Central|
|15s Division||AM or PM||ASC Central|
Championship Combines Tour Warm Up Recruiting Combine has been rescheduled to the Tour of Texas Qualifier in San Antonio on January 10th! It is open to any high school age player, regardless if they are participating in the Tour of Texas Qualifier or not.
Friday, January 10th, 7pm - 8:30pm
Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center, Hall 2-3
San Antonio, Texas
NEW THIS YEAR!
The Tour of Texas Warm Up will be CASHLESS when purchasing wristbands. We will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Apple Pay.
Wristbands will be sold at the main entrance of each playing venue during the below times. Wristbands will be accepted at all playing venues.
Day 1 7am - 6pm
Day 2 7am - Noon
|AGE||PRICE (2 Day/1 Day)|
|Adults||$10 / $5|
|Student/Senior (6-18, 65+)||$6 / $3|
|Child (5 & under)||Free|
*Chaperones & team representatives must purchase a spectator wristband
- No outside food or drink is permitted inside the venue or exhibit halls.
- No ice chests, coolers, or food carriers will be allowed inside the venue or exhibit halls
- No smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms, are strictly prohibited of any kind allowed inside the venue
- Be sure to pick up any trash and dispose of in the available recycle and trash cans
- Secure all valuables. The event nor the venue is responsible for lost or stolen items
- No ball handling in the hallways or areas not covered by sport-court
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors within the venue
- No outdoor chairs inside the venue
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited
- Do not block, gather or store equipment in or near doorways, entrance-ways or hallways
- Team meetings should not be held on the courts
- Please use emergency exits for emergencies only
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades are prohibited
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the facility and/or be subject to further legal action
St. Michael's Athletic Center
- Free parking is available on-site
Austin Sports Center Buildings
- Free parking is available on-site on a first come, first served basis
- For more information regarding overflow parking, please read through the below document: