Lone Star Classic 18s
February 28 - March 1
AUSTIN CONVENTION CENTER
FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 1
AUSTIN CONVENTION CENTER
All divisions - $795
Registration Deadline - January 29, 2020
Closed Registration Deadline - February 12, 2020
All teams are required to check-in prior to their first match.
Austin Convention Center - Hall 4 Lobby
Early Check-In - Thursday, 6pm-8pm
Day 1 - 7am-9am & 1pm-3pm
Customized Bag Tags - Rosters must be submitted by January 28, 2020.
Contact: Joe Durdin
University Athlete is a communication tool between collegiate coaches and prospective student athletes. This service allows for Athletes to input their information for college coaches to easily evaluate. University Athletes allows coaches to tap into this database using their iPhone, Android, or Blackberry devices. Read more...
List of colleges attending:
|Student/Senior (6-18, 65+) Tournament||TBD||TBD|
|Student/Senior (6-18, 65+) DAILY||TBD||TBD|
|Child (5 & under)||Free||Free|
- Pre-sale prices will end at 8pm the evening before first day of play
- Chaperones & team representatives must purchase a spectator wristband
Championship Combines is hosting the Lone Star Classic 18's Recruiting Combine open to any high school age player, regardless if they are participating in the Mizuno LSC 18's event or not.
Thursday, February 27 8pm - 9:30pm
Austin Convention Center
|18 American||PM Wave|
|18 Open||AM Wave|
|18 USA||AM Wave|
- No outside food or drink is permitted inside the venue or exhibit halls.
- No ice chests, coolers, or food carriers will be allowed inside the venue or exhibit halls
- No smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms, are strictly prohibited of any kind allowed inside the venue
- Be sure to pick up any trash and dispose of in the available recycle and trash cans
- Secure all valuables. The event nor the venue is responsible for lost or stolen items
- No ball handling in the hallways or areas not covered by sport-court
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors within the venue
- No outdoor chairs inside the venue
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited
- Do not block, gather or store equipment in or near doorways, entrance-ways or hallways
- Team meetings should not be held on the courts
- Please use emergency exits for emergencies only
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades are prohibited
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the facility and/or be subject to further legal action
Parking @ Austin Convention Center
On either side of the venue, you can find a space in one of our two parking garages. Go to 201 East 2nd St. (with 1,000 spaces) or 601 East 5th St. (with 685 spaces).