Lone Star Warm Up
Lone Star Warm Up
All Divisions - TBD
Registration Deadline - March 9, 2021
Registration Closed Deadline - March 16, 2021
This tournament will follow a 2-day format.
- 5 guaranteed matches
- R1 will be provided
- Work teams will be responsible for providing the R2
There will be no tiebreakers throughout the tournament
All ties will be determined by Match %, Set %, Point %
(2-way ties will be determined by Head to Head)
All teams are required to check-in prior to their first match.
at main entrance of playing venue.
No early check in available.
Day 1 7am - 9am & 1pm - 3pm
during week of tournament.
Open - Monday, March 29, 2021 - 12am
Close - Friday, April 2, 2021 - 5pm
The Lone Star Warm-Up will be CARD ONLY (no cash) when purchasing wristbands. We will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Apple Pay.
Wristbands will be sold at the main entrance of each playing venue during the below times. Wristbands will be accepted at all playing venues.
Day 1 7am - 6pm
Day 2 7am - Noon
|AGE||PRICE (2 day/1 day)|
|Student/Senior (6-18, 65+)||TBD|
|Child (5 & under)||Free|
(Chaperones & team representatives must purchase a spectator wristband.)
- No outside food or drink is permitted inside the venue or exhibit halls.
- No ice chests, coolers, or food carriers will be allowed inside the venue or exhibit halls.
- No smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms, are strictly prohibited of any kind allowed inside the venue.
- Be sure to pick up any trash and dispose of in the available recycle and trash cans.
- Secure all valuables. The event nor the venue is responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No ball handling in the hallways or areas not covered by sport court.
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all competition floors within the venue.
- No outdoor chairs inside the venue.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- Do not block, gather, or store equipment in or near doorways, entryways, or hallways.
- Team meetings should not be held on the courts.
- Please use emergency exits for emergencies only.
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades are prohibited.
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the facility and/or be subject to further legal action.