Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Tournaments - Lone Star 18s National Qualifier - Team Registration - On-Site Team Check-In
On-Site Team Check-InBelow you'll find information about:
- On-Site Times & Locations - Check-In Procedures - Roster Violations - How To Download
On-Site Team Check-In
*Times & locations subject to change
NRG Center Hall C: Main Entrance
Thursday, January 31: 6pm - 8 pm
NRG Center Hall C: Champ Desk
Friday, February 1: 7am - 9:30am & 1:30pm - 4pm
Check-in procedures- All teams are required to check-in before their first match
- Teams must turn in a signed copy of the AES roster (not USAV Webpoint roster).
- We highly recommend you keep a second copy of your roster on hand at all times.
- All USAV #s must be verified (players and coaches)
- All coaches must be IMPACT certified or they will not be allowed to sit on the bench
Please note the contact information on the roster turned in will be used for any emergency updates during the event.
Directions on how to download and print your roster:
- Login to Advanced Event Systems with a Club Director user profile.
- Under the "Club Director" tab in the top left corner, click "Clubs."
- From the "quick links" options at the top, choose "Teams"
- Find the necessary team and click on the team name.
- From the list of events click the 'print' link (far right) located next to the tournament the team is attending. Be sure you are are printing the correct team for the correct event.
- Double check the roster is correct. If so, print that roster and bring a signed copy to team check-in.
- Repeat these steps for all teams participating in the tournament