Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Tournaments - Lone Star 18s National Qualifier - Format & Schedule
Format & ScheduleBelow you'll find information about:
- Format - Schedule - Flow Charts - Tiebreakers
Format- 3-day national qualifying tournament
- 7 matches guaranteed in a 3-day format
- R1s will be provided for all matches - Work teams will be responsible for providing the R2.
Flow ChartsFlow charts will be posted here are soon as they become available!
Tiebreaker ProceduresThe Lone Star Classic 18s will follow the USAV Girl's NQ Tie-breaking Procedures. Find them in the USAV Qualifier Manual.
2018 Lone Star Classic 18s Qualifier Bid Breakdown - will update for 2019 when available.
|# of bids||1||3||3*|
*If 24 teams are registered in the Open division at the time of the deadline.
Spring & Summer GJNC PoliciesUSAV has also asked for us to post this additional verbiage regarding team's playing in both the Spring GJNC and the Summer GJNC -
For 2018, the events will be seen as part of the same event with regard to a team's participation, so the wording already in for the GJNC event regulations will apply. We will still allow the allowance for an individual athlete to participate in both portions of the GJNC as stated on Page 6 of the 2017 Championship Manual. The following criteria to be followed:
- A 17's team can play in the 18 Open Qualifier
- The 17's team can turn down a bid in 18 open if they get into a bid position.
- The 17's team is still eligible to play in the summer GJNC in 17's.
- The 17's team is still eligible to play in other National Qualifiers.
- Should a 17s team accept a bid to any qualification division of the Spring GJNC, that team may not participate in a Qualification Division of the Summer GJNC.