Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Voted the Best Place to Learn Volleyball by Austin Family Magazine.
ASC Academy is a progressive Program based on the Long Term Athletic Development model in volleyball
- Designed specifically to help an individual accomplish their volleyball goals
- Advances athletes through skill training and controlled competition
- Evaluates an individuals stage of development and custom fits the training
to maximize long term athletic success
NEW FALL 2015 - Austin Sports Center is now offering Team Volleyball and Basketball League as well as ADULT SAND VOLLEYBALL LEAGUES. Coaches or Parents can select their own teams to add additional games each season. Below are direct links for more information:
- ASC South Volleyball League - 3rd - 8th Grade
- ASC CP Volleyball League - 3rd - 8th Grade
- ASC Fall Basketball League - 3rd - HS
- Adult Sand Volleyball
Austin Junior Volleyball, one of the premier club teams in the country, provides training in the basic skills of volleyball. Pick and choose which skills you would like to work on. The coaching staff includes AJV staff and college players. All clinics attempt to maintain a 1:8 coach to player ratio. Learn with the best!
For Fall, ASC offers camps when AISD and LISD are out of school.
Austin Junior Volleyball hosts a few Lone Star Region Clinics. Some of these include Impact Clinics, Refereeing Clinics, and Scorekeeper Clinics. These clinics are requirements from either USA Volleyball or the Lone Star region.